I'm alone at home on Sunday.
I'm alone when the rest of the family are out visiting the relatives.
I'm alone when some of the couples are out dating.
But what do I care?
heh.
Actually, I choose to be alone at home on this Sunday.
I choose not to go Tampines with my family to visit relatives of my father's side.
But later in the evening, I might be going down to Yishun ALONE.
To visit my eldest cousin's house and will be meeting my family there too...
But should I go? Hmm...Perhaps I should.
But not with my pink baju kurung and heels taking mrt from Jurong East to Yishun, alone!
Perhaps I should take a cab there......
At least I won't feel awkward.
If not, people might be thinking " ape minah ni buat jalan raya sorang sorang..naik mrt pulak tu"
But in the first place, why I care so much of what people going to say about me?
That's the BIG problem with me.
I care too much about what people say.
eeeshhh....